Smart Home Savvy is here to provide you with a variety of practical “smart home” options, from automatic light switches to programmable refrigerators.
What You Can Do at Smart Home Savvy
Learn how these appliances and gadgets can work for you, whether you are moving into an old home, or re-furbishing the family home built by your grandfather.
Get tips for choosing the best home automation products, and read reviews of popular devices that can reduce your energy consumption and just make life easier.
Get answers! Curious about something? Need some help? Questions & comments are always welcome!
Smart Home Savvy Home Automation Resources
- Looking for the latest information about technology? Check out the latest Cool Gadgets posts.
- Want to learn more about making your home more environmentally friendly through the use of home automation technology? Try these posts on making your smart home a Green Home.
- Need help setting up Home Automation technology for someone with mobility issues? Read on for information about Assistive Technology.
- Installation blues? Check to see if your device has been covered in the Product Installation section. (If it hasn’t been covered, send us an email!)
- Thinking about making a purchase? Read the Savvy Product Reviews to make sure you’re not wasting money!
The goal of Smart Home Savvy is to provide enough information about home automation to allow any homeowner to install the level of automation that he or she is comfortable with, and to embrace the idea of technology-for-comfort in the home.
Install smart home software, connect your lights with smart switches, control your thermostat over the phone or even use voice control to open your front door – all this and more is possible with home automation technology.